Salesforce Architect/Developer (FT Consultant)
Published 04/20/2022 by Global Communities
Full Time Consultant: Salesforce Architect/Developer
Vitas Group is seeking a motivated and self-starting Salesforce Architect/Developer as part of our innovation lab. This position will be designed as a full-time consultancy with Vitas Group. The work will be divided between enhancing/maintaining the current Salesforce platform that was implemented in two countries as well as working on future implementation and enhancements. The successful individual or firm will need to have hands on expert implementation/configuration/development experience in Salesforce. This consultant will report directly to Vitas Group’s Chief Digital Officer.
The Salesforce Architect/Developer will be involved in the full development life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment and engage and facilitate discussions with other Salesforce experts. The Salesforce Architect/Developer will be expected to work with internal and external project teams to gather requirements, configure and extend the Salesforce application based on business needs with robust systems and testing documentation, within an agile environment. Successful candidates will be technical professionals, experienced in web application development. Candidates should have development experience with the Salesforce platform and be able to leverage the Salesforce provided Application Programming Interface.
Location: Remote, consultant needs to be available during business hours in subsidiary locations, GMT + 3
- Perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development, integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middle-ware tools) and complex data migrations
- Provide development support, from design through testing and deployment, often working with other members of the team
- Implement, deploy and document projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset
- Post-delivery: work with Vitas’ in country teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our teams for long term success
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in I.T. or other related field with 2+ years of related experience (with at one year of Salesforce Architect experience)
- Certifications Required: Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with API integration and Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework
- Lightning Component development experience
- Lightning Design System framework
- Declarative Force.com development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Be comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluency in English (reading, speaking, writing) writing. Proficiency in Arabic an advantage
This position is remote. Candidates willing to work in our office in Timisoara, Romania can do so but this is not a requirement.
Vitas Group is a for profit microfinance arm of Global Communities, a U.S. based non-profit. Vitas Group was founded on the belief that small business owners who are ineligible to bank services deserve equal chance to access reliable and affordable financing to grow their business and improve their living standards and spur local economies.
Vitas has more than a 20-year track record of success in lending to micro and small businesses in the middle east and Romania, and unique achievement in creating social impact. Vitas is licensed by central banks and operates in Romania, Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Vitas Jobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.